We are pleased to introduce Microsoft® Office 365—a set of cloud-based services that bring together Office 2010 with sites to share documents, IM, web conferencing, and the power of Exchange Online, the industry’s leading business-class email with 25GB mailboxes and built-in layers of antivirus and anti-spam protection. You can rely on a guaranteed 99.9 percent uptime and strict security standards, without having to upgrade your infrastructure or break the bank.
No longer is Microsoft® Office just Word®, PowerPoint®, and Excel®. Office is now a fully-loaded productivity suite that allows your people to communicate and collaborate. Office 365 is simple to use and easy to administer, and with access to your emails, documents and people virtually anywhere—and you’ll always be running the latest technology so you can react faster to customers. You’ll save money on infrastructure, enjoy the peace of mind, and enable employees to be more productive.
- Enterprise-class security and reliability. One of the best aspects of the cloud is that it makes enterprise-class technologies, as well as their associated benefits, available at a price that smaller companies can afford. For instance, numerous layers of security help protect Office 365′s data centers; stringent privacy policies help keep your data safe.
- Additionally, the data centers provide first-rate disaster recovery capabilities, are fully redundant and are geographically dispersed to help ensure your data is available. This means no more worrying about what would happen to your network should natural disasters or other unforeseen complications occur – with Office 365, you get a financially backed guaranteed 99.9 percent uptime.
- IT control and efficiency. On any given day, basic IT management tasks like retaining security updates and upgrading back-end systems occupy a great deal of your IT workers’ time, preventing them from focusing their energy on business priorities. Office 365 will handle tasks like these, while still giving your IT staff control over user management and service configuration.
- User familiarity and productivity. Creating an Office 365 workspace doesn’t necessarily result in a large learning curve for employees. If your business already uses programs like Microsoft Office, Outlook, SharePoint and others, your employees will merely be transitioning to a similar, but cloud-based experience. Moreover, since these programs are hosted on the cloud, employees can access information while on the go, from any laptop, PC or Smartphone, depending on WiFi capability or phone network availability.
Ready for work. Whenever you are.
Microsoft® Office 365 is cloud productivity designed for you—whether you’re one professional or a small business.
Microsoft Office 365 is a set of web-enabled tools that combine Microsoft Office productivity with the latest Microsoft communication and collaboration technology. A month-to-month subscription of Office 365 can help you get where you want to go with your business:
- Access professional, domain-based email.
- Share calendars and contacts.
- Chat via video, instant messaging, or audio calls.
- Do it all with confidence and a financially backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, and to learn how you can get a cloud solution that’s built for your organization.